Learn How to Play Sic Bo – A Popular Chinese Betting Game
One of the more popular betting games played in casinos globally is Sick Bo, which translates to ‘Double Chance’ on the English side. The game is a combination of dice and dominoes, with the player rolling two dice simultaneously in order for them to get either doubles or triples.
If you’ve ever been curious about how to play this popular China betting game – and what the pieces stand for in the game – then read on!
What is Sic Bo?
This classic Chinese casino game features 3 dice and a cover where it allows the dice to roll in it. Sic Bo is a game where you are guessing the outcomes of the 3 dice. The dice are numbered 1-6 and traditionally there are red and black dots on each side of the dice. The player needs to pick the combinations of the dots where it has lots of choices. Players need to place their bets on the layout of the table and the casino will pay out depending on how much the player wins.
How to Play Sic Bo?
To start the game, the dealer will roll the 3 dice and then put them into the sight. During the betting round, the dealer will let the players to place their wagers on the table. The dealer will then roll the dice and the combinations that they need to guess from will be revealed. The winning combination will then be made by the dealer and payouts would be given to the players depending on what they have a bet.
What Are the Betting Options in Sic Bo?
There are lots of betting options in Sic Bo Singapore and each of these can result in a different payout.
|Big (大)||The total score will be from 11 to 17 (inclusive) with the exception of a triple||48.61%||1 to 1|
|Small (小)||The total score will be from 4 to 10 (inclusive) with the exception of a triple||48.61%||1 to 1|
|Odd||The total score will be an odd number with the exception of a triple||48.61%||1 to 1|
|Even||The total score will be an even number with the exception of a triple||48.61%||1 to 1|
|Specific ‘Triples’ or ‘All’s’ (圍一 圍二 圍三 圍四 圍五 圍六)||A specific number will appear on all three dice||0.46%||180 to 1|
|Specific Doubles||A specific number will appear on at least two of the three dice||7.41%||10 to 1|
|Any Triple or All ‘All’s’ (全圍)||Any of the triples will appear||2.80%||30 to 1|
Three Dice Total
(a specific total score in the range of 4 to 17 inclusive)
|4 or 17||1.40%||60 to 1|
|5 or 16||2.80%||30 to 1|
|6 or 15||4.60%||18 to 1|
|7 or 14||6.90%||12 to 1|
|8 or 13||9.70%||8 to 1|
|9 or 12||11.60%||7 to 1|
|10 or 11||12.50%||6 to 1|
|Dice Combinations||Two of the dice will show a specific combination of two different numbers (for example, a 3 and a 4)||13.90%||6 to 1|
|Single Dice Bet||The specific number 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 will appear on one, two, or all three dice||1: 34.72%||1: 1 to 1|
|2: 6.94%||2: 2 to 1|
|3: 0.46%||3: 3 to 1|
|Four Number Combination||Any three of the four numbers in one of the following specific combinations will appear: 6, 5, 4, 3; 6, 5, 3, 2; 5, 4, 3, 2; or 4, 3, 2, 1||11.10%||7 to 1|
|Three Single Number Combination||The dice will show a specific combination of three different numbers||2.80%||30 to 1|
|Specific Double and Single Number Combination||Two of the dice will show a specific double and the third die will show a specific, different number||1.40%||50 to 1|
Tips & Tricks for Winning the Game of Sic Bo
If you are looking for tips and tricks on how to win Sic Bo, there are lots of different things that you need to remember.
- Bet on Big/Small – These are the highest probability bets in Sic Bo. The chances of these bets are 48.61%. close to half the time and the paying odds is 1-to-1.
- Avoid Triple Bets – These bets are the highest payout, but the chances of winning are lower than any other type of bet. It only has a 0.46% of probability of winning.
- Watch Closely About Past Results – If you look closely and pay attention to the past results of the game, you will notice that certain numbers show up more often than others. This can be a good tip on which numbers to bet.
- Know Your Budget – Consider how much you’re willing to lose before you start playing. Remember that this game is based on luck so there’s still a possibility that you’ll end up losing more. If you don’t have the money to play with, then avoid playing altogether.
- Know The Rules of Sic Bo – You should read and understand the set of rules that govern the game. If you don’t, then you could end up getting confused and lose all your money.
- Avoid Gambling Addiction – Consider gaming a kind of entertainment and keep this in mind at all times. If you begin to take it too seriously, then you might end up neglecting more important things in your life.
These are just some of the things that you should always consider whenever you want to play Sic Bo. If you follow these tips, then we’re sure that you’ll always have a good time whenever you play the game. Interested to play Sic Bo Online? Head over to BK8 Singapore online casino!